millefleur

Test topic

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Captain Ewok said:

I added it.  I'm testing things!  Let me know on colors, spacing, layout.. etc.

I'm not a fan of the green color on the mod panel/notifications bell now, preferred it when it was red. The green does not stand out enough against the blue.

Spacing wise, it seems like the beta has more padding/space around each individual post? Or is that just me?

Oh, it looks like when I hit return now, there's automatically a space between each new line. I assume that's part of the update?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 00.23.43 AM.png

1 hour ago, millefleur said:

I'm not a fan of the green color on the mod panel/notifications bell now, preferred it when it was red. The green does not stand out enough against the blue.

Spacing wise, it seems like the beta has more padding/space around each individual post? Or is that just me?

Oh, it looks like when I hit return now, there's automatically a space between each new line. I assume that's part of the update?

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 00.23.43 AM.png

Green counter is now red.  Good suggestion!

Yeah, the default was a lot more space in places.  I've already reduced a lot of it.  If there are places where it still looks bad, let me know.  

Yes, line returns are now spaced by default.  Lots of small changes like that.

1 hour ago, millefleur said:

The color of the "fun times" tag is hard to read, preferred how it looked on the old site more.

Instead of the tag for the OP that says "Author" maybe it should say "Original Poster"? Everyone on VJ that I've seen uses the phrase OP for "original poster" so maybe it would be more clear.

Tags are now blue (better than the yellow).

13 hours ago, Captain Ewok said:

I added it.  I'm testing things!  Let me know on colors, spacing, layout.. etc.

Another complaint. Can you make the menu at the top have the highlighted tabs like on the old site? On the beta new site, it's all just one color without the tabs

572990949_ScreenShot2021-09-15at12_38_28PM.thumb.png.46c0a7c7c609f5916c5ad3d63c505fc0.png

One more thing: can you make the text size of the forum topics slightly smaller like on the old site? Maybe the text size in general on the new site looks bigger and should be reduced?

11 hours ago, millefleur said:

Another complaint. Can you make the menu at the top have the highlighted tabs like on the old site? On the beta new site, it's all just one color without the tabs

572990949_ScreenShot2021-09-15at12_38_28PM.thumb.png.46c0a7c7c609f5916c5ad3d63c505fc0.png

One more thing: can you make the text size of the forum topics slightly smaller like on the old site? Maybe the text size in general on the new site looks bigger and should be reduced?

Navigation updated.  Tabs fixed.

Can you post a shot of text areas that you feel are too large?